So the Time has come thread on the non-sports forum belongs on the religious forum then.
There are now 2 distinct boards, one a political board, one a religion board. Please try to steer conversations regarding them into that field. Users who want to post in them are preferred to be of 18 years old (verification is appreciated). Users can see the forums, if you wish to join, contact an admin or a mod.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
So the Time has come thread on the non-sports forum belongs on the religious forum then.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I'm probably not going to move threads---too much work
At least not pre-existing threads...especially since people who have posted in the thread wouldn't be able to respond to it (as of yet). I may move it soon.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
tHAT IS INSANE... AND SO COMPROMISING... IN MY OPINION. WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO WHEN TALKING ABOUT THE bIBLE OFFENDS SOMEONE? THEY WILL WISHED THEY HAD LISTENED WHEN THEY STAND BEFORE gOD ON THAT DREADED DAY!!!
[ QUOTE ]
NO I WILL NOT TAKE THE CAPS OFF...JUST SAY NO TO WHAT?
[/ QUOTE ]
WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING???? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
You will calm with the CAPS or you will go bye bye.
Its great that you want to discuss the Bible, but some people don't. Again, God gives people the choice, he knocks, he doesn't kick the door open.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Okay first off are you threating to kick me off the board? I havent been here but 2 days pal.... do you own this board or something ( no disrespect intended)Why can't I type WITH my CAPS ON?IS THAT AGAINST THE BOARD RULES... EXAMPLE: IF THERE IS A CHOCOLATE CAKE IN FRONT OF ME DO I HAVE TO EAT IT?
As a matter of fact, yes, since I am paying for it, I do own it.
Use Caps sparingly. On the internet, CAPS is used to emphasize or SHOUT SOMETHING and most people don't read CAPS well. It's a discussion forum, make your points but how much more work is it to hit the caps lock key and turn them off?
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
You might want to try that chocolate cake if it has a taste of maturity in it.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Bookmarks